Orangebeef GOLD Orangebeef GOLD

Time.

Time is precious, make better use of it by investing it in a flash (collab or not) that is either funny, interesting or simply not prone to give the epileptic people a reason to assassinate you in your sleep.

Orangebeef responds:

Time.

Naruto/Sasuke Episode one Naruto/Sasuke Episode one

A summary line? what for?

Ok, so here's the deal:
1- Is "Believe it" some kind of poor alternate line for "dattebayo"? Because if it is, I'd rather not hear it.
2- I'm glad you said the story was cut into 2 parts, because I would have found that enf rather... shitty. But since it's cut into two flash movies, I'll understand.
3- I know that you've put a lot of energy and work into this (I can only assume), but the animation still didn't cut it. I suggest you practice with flash a bit before starting the second episode.
4- The sound and music weren't the sharpest, too. But I believe you can get some help with the quality.

I hate to sound like a douche. Seriously, I do. Still, I have hopes for you. Work harder on the second part and i might give you something better than a 2 next time.

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3

Pretty good

I have few things to say. Most naruto movies I've seen were crazy fanfictive pieces of something something. Yours was no different, though it was finer and overall better. I gave this a 3 because it was fairly good.
I don't know what kind of idea you're getting out of my message, but it's actually a positive review. Peace.

Quibble Race Quibble Race

Loved it!

This game is t3h shiznit! i took a while to realize i had to borrow money so i wouldnt always be in deep sh*t. Really great!

Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz

If only you didnt screw it all up like you did...

That joke was so lame.

catbrush responds:

SIR IT'S RUED TO CALL THE JOKE LAME PLZ STOP BEING RUED SIR.

smart stick Adv 2 and 1/2 smart stick Adv 2 and 1/2

Heeeyyyy!

I rarely give 10 to interactivity... In fact, i wonder if it's not the 1st time i give that mark... good.